Helios Construction Services is looking for an experienced SUPERINTENDENT to join our rapidly growing company with a diverse portfolio of commercial construction projects.
The Superintendent is responsible for the management of all field operations of the company for the assigned project(s). Superintendent shall manage, coordinate and supervise all jobsite construction activities necessary to successfully complete the project(s) in such a way as to meet company objectives of costs, quality, time and safety. This position will require increasing degrees of responsibility and authority.
- Provide overall field management for construction project(s). Assume responsibility for all field operations for assigned project(s).
- Lead all jobsite construction activities necessary to successfully complete the project(s) in such a way as to meet company objectives of costs, quality, time and safety.
- Serve as the primary face of the company at the construction site(s), maintaining positive relations with the client, architect, subcontractors and general public
- Work with field staff and subcontractors to ensure that all site activities are performed in accordance with company policy. Actively mentor and guide subordinates, vendors and subcontractors.
- Participation in business development activities including market development, estimating, and project scoping activities
- 5+ years construction management experience
- Strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- OSHA 30-hour certification
- Well-formed relationships with clients, architects, engineers and other industry professionals
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in a collaborative manner
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and other relevant software, including project management software
- Sustainable construction experience (LEED AP is a plus)
- Experience with design / build work is a plus
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline is a plus, but not required
Who are we?
Helios Construction Services was founded in 2008 as an integrated Construction Management firm. We started the firm around the premise that construction does not need to be complicated, and that our actions and work should represent the needs of our clients. Our belief is that building is best executed with experienced people, following tried and true construction processes, supported by the latest technology.
In 2020, Helios teamed up with an established Los Angeles based company to open a West Coast office to serve our growing client base and capitalize on new construction opportunities.
For more information, visit www.heliosconstruction.com.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Bonus opportunity
- Exciting culture in a fast-growing, progressive work environment
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Opportunities for career growth